Sunday, March 16, 2008

Photo Time

I got to cut off Colin's pony-tail. I've always wanted to do that!


Spring flowers!



Rat nest in the sofa with potato peels, squash seeds, and walnuts. Gavin and Angela had been reading on that sofa moments before.



Now it's here.



Now it's over there!



Got it! My job was to make sure it didn't get out.



Sucka!



Cars seem to kill rats better than us. And "trailer shakin" is our new favorite adjective on the farm.



Strawberry the rooster prefers this spot to watch over his ladies.



Tomato seeds on the heat table under the grow light...is this cheating?



The tomato seed didn't feel its job was done yet.



And the surprise visitor is Mikey Holmes! Just came to help me weed for a day...you know.

10 comments:

Heather said...

man, i have to say i'm shocked to see these dead rat pictures posted by natalie "i won't kill that cockroach crawling across your kitchen floor" brubaker....hehe...

natalie, you look so happy and glowing. i'm really glad that you get to work on the farm.

테 레 즈 said...

Nice pictures! Ugly rat! What is it that do to contribute to the circle of life? I forget.
I really like tomatoes, and they are really good for you. I have a question though. Can you grow tomatoes anywhere? I just always thought of them as warm climate plants.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
테 레 즈 said...

lol, who had their comment deleted???

NCBrubaker said...

There is some lame-o who is posting virus like things. Or something sketchy...

I don't know, I'm just deleting them for everyone's sake.

I think we maybe getting a bonafied working computer soon...so hopefully it won't be such a pain to update my blog!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
테 레 즈 said...

LOL!!! What is going on with your blog? Why do people leave these comments?